BIOTERRORISM

BIOTERRORISM
www.heritage.org/.../images/bg1488tab4.gif

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Organization of my choice

I was serching for the right environmental organization to join in the fight
to save our planet and the life it contains. At the end I decided to join the Greenpeace Organization. The reason I picked this organization over the other is because I appreciate their fight against those who hurt our planet earth. Many companies with the backup of governments distroy nature, for the sake of money, and cause great damage to us and to every life on this earth. The Greenpeace organization is involved in fighting those companies and governments in many ways, including physical fighting through sabotaging their operations all over the world.
If I had more time, I would like to volunteer for different operations of Greenpeace organization to stop those who destroy nature for their benefits.

No comments: